2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry everyone.

I wrote a blog last night and it didn't save or upload. Not sure why, but I unfortunately don't have the time to rewrite it this morning. So tonight I'll write both day 3 and day 4 blogs.
Okay I'm off to the walk.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Remember that you're the only one with the self-imposed miles to walk. We all just want you home safe and sound. So enjoy it! Oh yeah. . .did you know that now all the Simmons children have been through California earthquakes? I was in one my first year on the road.

Steven said...

we had some snow last night. enjoy the warmth. how is the crew holding up? take care

GansterfriendERIKA said...

just read the twitter and that stinks about the shin splints...so proud to say i know ya ive been spreading the word aka bragging that i have a cool friend :)
enjoy that cali weather its friggen snowing in mass
keep on walking you can do it!!!

Steven said...

guess yesterdays update fially showed up somehow. very cool aunt-in law came out to lend support. hopefully you had a tailwind with those santa ana winds.. got any wild stallions on your ipod ???

Anonymous said...

Thought of you this morning,would I rather be walking from California or shoveling snow..walking. The boys spent the day at the base finding out about bootcamp, I think you will be home before they leave lol. Take Care & Be Safe