2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Countdown to relaunch....

Well this is my second full day of rest and my ankle feels pretty good. Is it 100%, no but it feels better. Tomorrow, Friday the 23rd, the 16th day of this trip I will be heading to Phoenix.

Since I didn't really leave the room today I don't have to much to report. I'm currently watching the Celtics playing the Magic on TNT. It's nice to see my team, the defending champs, before I start up again.


Going to go and repack the Baby Jogger Switchback Hybrid a little neater then the first time. Still think I have to much stuff, but....

Day 15 total: 0
Jesse Walks America Total: 222.9

1 comment:

Steven said...

wondering if you should have gone with a pack instead of jogger.(and packed light) maybe not swinging your arms is throwing something off in your walking. anyway, glad your feeling better and continued good luck to ya. stay safe...;)