2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Monday, January 5, 2009

One last shout out from New Beige

It's 10:45 pm on Monday night and I'm ready for bed. We have a quick little "team" meeting at 2 am before we leave for Providence. WPRI Channel 12's Walt Buteau will be meeting us at the airport for a quick send off interview. That will be great.

Once we land I hope to be able to announce my new sponsor. There are a few loose ends to work out but they should be easy.

Okay going to take a nap with Kelly and wait for Matt to call with the t-shirts.

0 days till we leave (now it's 7 hours). 2 days till I walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a huge undertaking and I'm so proud of you for doing this. I'll be following you, so make sure you post often. And try to put some photos up! Good luck.

Steven said...

enjoy this epic adventure. ill be looking forward to updates and pics...be safe.......