2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Times ticking.

We got together yesterday morning for some practice filming. We drove out to Horseneck Beach for some scenic walking background. Holy moly it was freezing. The wind was whipping over the open water and the waves were crashing onto the causeway. We were there for about twenty minutes before we started walking inland. In total we filmed for about 2 1/2 hours. We may have a grasp on what we're doing, I guess we will find out soon enough.

No more work. I'll be in full training mode for the next 23 days. Back-to-back 30 mile days, working out, and eating right. That will be the hard one, eating right, I enjoy sweets and things too much. I'm going to do my best.

On to other things happening. On Friday morning, December 19th, I'll be back on the JR & Sharon morning show on FUN 107. With only 3 weeks before I leave it will be good to get the word out again. I may have a few new announcements to make as well.

23 days till we fly. 25 days will we walk.

No comments: