2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The reason Christmas is so fun is kids. Being there and sharing it with my three year old niece was wonderful. She is so beautiful and so happy all the time. The smile on her face last night when "Santa" came to visit melted my heart.

All she wanted for Christmas was a kitchen sink, an oven and "all the stuff". This morning when she opened Uncle Carl's gift, a big plastic kitchen playset, I thought she was going to explode. Everything else went to the wayside.

I walked to and from Mom and Bob's this morning (8 miles round trip) and I'm heading back there in a few hours with Kelly for dinner. If you know me, you know I'm big into my family and the holidays always give me what I need.

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends. Thank you for all your support now and for the next 5 months.


11 days till we fly. 13 days till we walk

No comments: