2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Practice?! Practice?! We're talking about practice?! Not the walk. Not the REAL walk. Practice?!

On Saturday, December 6th, the documentary team had a "practice" run. We met up in Dartmouth with the intentions of me walking to Horseneck Beach with the guys following. I started down route 6 and the car, with cameras hanging out the windows, passed not too long after. Each of them took turns walking along with me, figuring out shots and practicing angles. I lasted about 10 of the 15 miles before I started to get hungry. Of course I forgot to bring any kind of food, but that's why we practice right? All in all it was a good day. I can not wait to be out in the desert, filming with these guys. We are going to have a blast and make a great "doc" in the process.

A quick background on the plans for filming. Carl, Eric, and Steve will be with me from Hollywood to Phoenix (roughly). That's 450 miles or two weeks walking. Than it is lonely time from there to North Carolina. During which I will be doing all the filming myself. The team will get back together in N.C. and they'll be making trips back and fourth up the east coast. Hopefully they'll be with me in Philly, New York City, D.C., and maybe a couple other spots. We've put together a good game plan and the team seems to work well(for now lol) We'll all see how it works out together so stay tuned.

30 DAYS TILL LAUNCH

the joke behind the Blog title

No comments: