2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Punk rock, a boom box and Bob the bus driver

It's funny how seeing some one from your past can make you feel young again. Today I got to have lunch with one of my best friends. That usually wouldn't be big news but I hadn't seen him in over 15 years. It was just one of those things, we finished school and kinda went our separate ways. We managed to locate each other on-line a few weeks back. With the holidays here and our folks still living like 10 blocks from each other, what better time. I won't get to mushy or into too many details, let's just say it made my day sitting there sharing a beer and a bunch of laughs. I can promise that it won't be that long between visits ever again.

10 full days before we fly. 12 before we walk.

No comments: