2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BUNCH OF BRUNCH

62 days from tomorrow I'll be getting on a plane to LA. But in 4 days, Sunday the 9th I will be gathering with friends and families for brunch. We are having a fund-raiser brunch at The Pasta House in Fairhaven at 11 a.m. . There will be eggs, toast, all the fixings and fun. We will be holding a silent auction with gift certificates from generous local businesses and hand-crafted goods to bid on. If you don't have ticket yet, they are $20 each, you can e-mail me at jesseandbrucewalkamerica@gmail.com or just show up and pay at the door. We should have a lot of fun and good food.

No comments: