2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Love and Support

There is nothing better than having a room full of people you love supporting your adventures. That is what happened on Sunday Nov. 9th at the Pasta House in Fairhaven. I had most of my family (related and extended) and friends on hand to help raise money for the JIMMY FUND/DANA FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE.
The food was delicious, thank you Mario and staff for your hospitality. Dan Smith ,a long time friend of the family, provided the music and as always he was great. Thanks again Dan.
Here is a list of people and businesses that donated stuff for our silent auction: Carabiner's Indoor Climbing , Morgan Beryl, Cynthia Naples, Kathy Crawford, The Black Whale , Converse Photo , Village Bicycle , Ingrid Nadeau, Leonard Cutters, The Wharf Tavern , Gum Bo, Persy's Place, Antonio's, Cobblestone Restaurant , Waterfront Grille , Ice Chest Bar & Grill, and the Pasta House . Thank you to everyone for your generous contributions, because of you it was a tremendous success.
I can't say thank you enough to everyone who came out to support me. I also have to give a special thanks to my family for getting all this stuff together and putting up with me. Love you all.

No comments: