2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Friday, November 28, 2008

40 days 40 nights...something like that

It's been a week since the last blog, but two weeks since I've been able to workout. Yeah, two weeks. For those of you who don't know, I fell on my ass in NH screwing around (while ruling the "pong table" 15-1 with my friend Eric C.) and bruised my hip. The bruising spread down my leg to my knee over the two weeks making bending it painful. My friends, Dr. Moore and Dr. McNally over at Westport Chiropractic have been doing everything they can to get me back to full training. Thanks to them, I'll be back at it this coming week. They are miracle workers, when I get back in one piece it will be because of they're efforts.
A quick note about the workout that Dr. McNally has put together for me. OH MY GOD!!!! If this doesn't get me in shape it WILL kill me. Seriously, thank you Ellen.
As I write this it's under 40 days till I head to LA to start this adventure. The walk is going to be intense and to add to it we're shooting the whole thing for a full-length documentary. I say "we" because joining me for the first leg of the trip to do some of the filming are Carl(my brother), Eric and Steve. They will be with me from Hollywood to almost Phoenix, roughly 450 miles. These guys seem up to the task and it will definitely be fun. There will be more on the "doc" soon.
I'll keep you up to speed more often with such little time before I leave. Until then .....word to Preston's mother!

No comments: