2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

live and memorex

This week was a pretty busy media week. Monday morning I was on FUN 107 with JR and Sharon. In true walk the country fashion, I walked to the studio from my house. I met Carl and Eric in the parking lot, they came to film the whole thing. Once we got in the studio Jr and Sharon were gracious hosts. The interview went well and we should have the audio up soon. Thank you both and I will be calling you from the road.
On Wednesday I met with Walt Buteau of WPRI Channel 12. The interview happened while walking down Purchase street for a segment called Street Stories which aired on Friday night at 6:15. Walt and John (the cameraman) made me feel very comfortable the whole time. The piece was terrific. I can't thank them enough for all their help. And I'll see you guys when we take off from T.F. Green on the 6th.
One day I may get this interview thing figured out, till then, "Um,Ahh,Um" what you see is what you get (I need to learn some new pause words). I hope you all enjoyed them and thanks for the support.


No comments: