2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Over-looking the mountains

Just a quick note. I'm currently in New Hampshire looking out the window at Mount Monadnock with my girlfriend Kelly and a bunch of friends. There are 12 of us renting a house up here just hanging out, taking turns in the 6 person hot tub. Life's tough.
The view would be amazing but the fog and rain keep getting in the way. The house is pretty huge, like 7 bedrooms, 4 baths or something like that. Anyway, just a weekend getaway.
I'll be back in the city Monday for another appointment with Dr. Moore. I will be walking to and from the office so 20+ miles. Gotta stretch it out sometime right?!

No comments: