2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'd do it the same too

Before I head off and don't have internet access there is something important I need to post. On Thursday, Feb. 12, my new friend John in Peoria(who serves our country in the Air Force) is taking a very big exam for a promotion. I would really appreciate it if everyone who follows and supports me would send him good thoughts on Thursday. Good luck, John. I'll be thinking good thoughts all day.

1 comment:

MUM said...

Best Wishes John! And Thank You for keeping us Safe & Free.