2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bat Cave

Today I had plans to get a ride from Las Cruces to Carlsbad, my new friend Ramey had to go there to the caverns to do a photo shoot. We had a good ride out and got to Carlsbad Cavern around noon. Here's the cave opening


It was amazing and when I get a link to all the pictures Ramey took I'll put them on here. Thanks for the ride and the great time, Ramey.

2 comments:

Steven said...

dont get any guano on your new kicks.....

Unknown said...

Hey, that looks suspiciously like the "Robot Monster" cave! Are you sure you didn't just pull a typical "adventure" blunder and wind up back in Bronson Canyon?!?!