2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Time

I did the first interview about the walk on Tuesday. Raleigh Dugal from SouthCoast 24/7 met up with me and the team at the GREEN BEAN. Let me first explain the "team" statement. I had a whole entourage with me for this interview. My partners on the documentary side of the walk, Carl(my brother) and Eric were there to film the whole thing. We'll have that up as soon as we edit it. Eric's friend, Steve, was there to lend a hand as well. Then we had Nicole and Melissa there to take pictures for the blog and such. I role deep. HAHA
I've known Raleigh for a couple years so I felt very comfortable talking to him. The questions were good, I hope the answers were as well. I don't want to give anything away so I'm going to stop now. The interview (both written and video) will be on SouthCoast 24/7 soon. And we'll have the video here on the blog.
Thanks to Raleigh, Jay (southcoast photographer), Steve, and the "TEAM".

No comments: