2 coasts ... 1 HOPE


On January 6th 2009, I will be flying out to LA and walking back to Boston, raising money for cancer research. The route I'm taking should take 5 months and cover roughly 3,800 miles. We will be filming the entire trip for an upcoming documentary.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm sitting here at Mirasol's in Dartmouth, like every morning, reading and sending emails. Reaching out to potential sponsors, thanking people for donations, thinking of new ways to raise money. That seems to consume most of my day now. The process of this crazy idea was something I honestly wasn't expecting. We have just over three months before we leave and it is going to be a busy three months.

Bruce and I have started some sort of training. Our schedules don't always match so he does his thing and I do mine, but we are both doing something. Funny thing is we both train at the same gym, Carabiner's (thanks Steve and staff), and have yet to be there at the same time.


Hopefully the next post will have a list of sponsors and something may have actually happened. Until then.....

No comments: